A tactical belt can be an essential piece of equipment for anyone related to any kind of profession where an emergency could pop up, and they need to be quick and respond to the scene.
Whether it be a police officer, first responder, or an EDC Responder, people from the following professions can understand how important a tactical belt can be.
Hence, it is better to equip yourself with the best tactical belt at all times when on duty.
Now, a profession will consider a tactical belt as they provide accessibility and for their toughness.
There are many tactical belts in the market, and not every belt possesses these traits, and there are other better options.
This article is to help you find the best tactical belt for you. When choosing a tactical belt, be sure to look for a few features mentioned in this article later.
These factors will judge which tactical belt is the best tactical belt. The list in this article is compiled considering factors such as durability, toughness, and style.
Now, let’s get started.
Best Tactical Belts To Buy In 2020: (Military Style) – Reviewed:
This military-style belt made from military-grade equipment can bear stretch tension of up to 7,000 pounds.
The D-ring Cobra buckle of this belt makes it easier to unclip it and prove helpful in emergency responders’ life-saving scenarios.
The buckle itself can bear the stretch tension of up to 4,000 pounds. The D-ring on this belt used can hold weight up to 5,000 pounds.
As one of the best tactical belts, The belt is exceptionally rigid, thanks to the internal stiffening layer’s support.
On the D-ring side, there is also a full rigger’s stitch provided. The belt is so comfortable to wear that it feels as if you are wearing a seatbelt when you put it on.
To conclude, the Elite Survival Systems Cobra Rigger’s Belt is one of the Best Tactical belts ever made.
- Allows you to keep weapons, ammo, and pouches.
- Extremely durable belt buckle
- Comfortable when worn.
- Huge sized buckle so it won’t fit a person before it is disassembled.
Made from durable nylon that can withstand extra amounts of tension, this belt is one of the best tactical belts for an emergency responder or a police officer.
Made to bear and withstand excessive amounts of pressure, which means you can use it as a carry strap or a tie-down.
The belt itself is wide enough to be easily tied around, which will allow you to carry various pieces of equipment at a time.
Thanks to its stitched reinforcements, this tactical belt can bear more tension than most other tactical belts.
The 511 Brand has been making tactical belts for a while now, and with the release of this belt, It’s safe to say they never disappointed.
This belt is a good fit for traveling as it can carry heavy pieces of equipment at a time. To conclude, this is one of the Best Tactical Belts of all time.
- Made from Heavy-duty materials, which allows a person to tie extra weight with it.
- No metals used, which factors extra comfort.
- The belt’s buckle is somewhat harder to tie and is significant, making you feel uncomfortable.
From style to toughness, this one does it all. Without a doubt, this is one of the best tactical belts of all time.
The buckle of this belt comes off rather quickly and is very comfortable to wear.
The heavy material used in its construction makes it extra durable and allows it to carry more weight and be stretch-resistant.
This tactical belt can easily carry about 1100 Pounds before finally snapping into two pieces.
For anyone going for military-grade training, this heavy-duty belt is the perfect fit as it is very tough.
Although due to being made from very tough and resilient materials, the belt can get a little bit uncomforting when worn.
But still, it is very comfortable, and thanks to the rigid materials used, it will last for a long time.
There are also two golden buttons present on the belt’s buckle that you need to press to open the belt.
The inclusion of these two buttons will protect the belt from being open mistakenly.
All in all, this is one of the best tactical belts to have ever been made.
- Stylish than the other belts.
- Comfortable Bucket
Condor has been making protective gear for a while now. They are famous for making tactical vests and plate carriers, both of which are reliable creations and equipment.
As the company has been making reliable equipment to save lives for all this time, it makes sense for them to step into making a few of the best tactical belts in the market.
With the Condor Tactical belt, you can expect nothing less than sheer performance and ultimate durability.
These tactical belts give the person wearing these look like as they mean serious business. The belt adopts the military-style, which is one thing that stands out about this tactical belt.
Further to give you an idea of how these belts look, they come with extra pouches to hold up to extra two magazines for one’s firearm. In this belt, you can fit a long pistol.
The access it allows to weaponry and the fact that it allows one to carry extra ammunition makes it one of the best tactical belts ever made.
The manufacturer has used a plastic clip to hold the belt together.
- Very comfortable to wear.
- It has more than enough space to equip firearms and ammunition easily.
- Fully Adjustable
- Extremely Durable
- The use of plastic buckle makes it easy to release.
- It can help one pass metal detectors quickly.
- When not equipped with a gun, this belt looks very awkward.
- This belt is not a good fit for casual wear.
The manufacturer has made this belt to last a long time. The long-lasting trait shows when a person wears it.
To prove that this is one of the best tactical belts to have ever been made, the manufacturer makes these belts from a couple of premium quality nylon layers.
Here’s the best part: The thread used to sew them together is also nylon-based! Which means extra durability.
Thanks to all this durability, this belt can easily handle all of your equipment regardless of the weapon’s weight.
The belt also features a quite famous AustriAlpin Cobra buckle that is very durable and relatively easy to open.
All in all, this is the right choice when looking for one of the best tactical belts for purchase.
- Highly Cost-effective.
- Due to Cook Buckle
- Gives a good range of flexibility.
- Durable to last a long time.
- A bit heavier than the other belts on the list.
- The belt is too thick, which makes it uncomfortable for some people.
When asked by multiple police officers and emergency responders, they rate this tactical belt as one of the best tactical belts they have ever carried with them.
This belt is the best belt for law enforcement officers and a good belt for anyone who buys it for convenience and ultimate functionality.
From all the factors as to why this is one of the best tactical belts, this belt looks like the ordinary leather belt that you use with your casual wear.
Meaning, this belt will also look good when worn even with your casual outfits as when you need to use it for your work-related purposes.
The main difference between this tactical belt and the other not-so-good options of tactical belts, gun belts, and the standard belts is that it is stiff and robust.
You can easily carry a loaded handgun and two magazines extra to keep you covered in case of an emergency.
Regardless of how stiff this belt is, the belt is designed to be thin and feels very comfortable when worn.
Nevertheless, this belt has terrible support for stretching options and feels rather uncomfortable should you try and stretch while wearing it.
- The manufacturer makes these belts from leather, which makes them look stylish as well as durable.
- An excellent belt for concealed carrying
- This belt is one of the Best Tactical Belts for carrying weaponry and related equipment.
- It is made of high quality and pure leather.
- Can carry heavyweight equipment easily.
- Because the belt is too stiff, it comes off very comfortable.
The belt buckle’s strap was made from pure 100% military-grade nylon.
Using the belt buckle is purely made from pure 100% aluminum components to ensure this belt’s durability for an extended time.
This bel can be a great fit for your everyday wear outfits. It does well even with formal wear.
The manufacturer gives you an option to choose from when looking for the belt’s strap color and the belt’s buckle.
This belt also happens to be one of the best tactical belts created for holding a firearm.
The belt doesn’t come with any flap or holes, just the friction lock. The friction lock allows you to have full adjustability over the strap.
You can carry items like your gun, a couple of magazines, and a folding knife. With all these things equipped already, there is still space to fit in a flashlight and a phone charger.
- Very stylish, which means it can also be worn with everyday day outfits.
- It fits very well around the waist and stays put.
- The manufacturer makes these belts from durable elements such as nylon, which can bear strain up to 2,500 pounds.
- Made from hypoallergenic material
- The contents of these belts are durable material, which makes them very lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- Can carry multiple pieces of equipment.
- The design of this belt is relatively uncommon, so it will take a while to get used to it.
Coming with a mighty tensile strength of 7,000 pounds. Moreover, to add to the resistivity and durability factors.
The parachute buckles and adapters have been included to give an extra support level.
The nylon components used in this belt are thicker than the usual belts and other Tactical belts.
Regardless of how tough and durable these belts are, they have no style for casual wear whatsoever.
Nevertheless, this belt will be a great help when you need to hold the weapons and other essential factors along with it your firearm.
- Can carry a lot of heavy equipment, even the big guns
- Made from tensile materials and will last a long time
- The strength of this battle allows it to be used for multiple different purposes.
- The metal detector may pick up the belt and waste time.
This belt is indeed one of the best tactical belts available in the market for purchase.
This device’s features considering its price range, are nearly unbelievable and make the belt relatively rare.
Whereas The 5-part laminate construction of this device ensures ultimate durability.
The Coppock belt buckle ensures that the belt’s accidental release is not an issue to look out for when wearing this belt.
Choose from the multiple sizes according to your waist when looking to buy this one of the best tactical belts of all time.
- One of the most budget-friendly options on our list,
- The buckle stays in its place, and the unwanted release is not a problem.
- Provides a good range of flexibility.
- Made from durable and rigid materials will last a long time before you have to buy a new one.
- Feels a bit heavier than the other belts on this list.
- The belt is too thick, which gets uncomfortable for a few users.
Being one of the best tactical belts, this belt has a relatively simple design that allows a person to wear it with casual outfits.
The belt is made from enduring materials, which ensures the long-lasting trait of this belt.
Regardless of how enduring this belt is, the manufacturer has not cost the belt’s comfortability factor as it fits perfectly around a person’s waist.
All in all, it is an excellent option when looking for the best tactical belts.
- The belt gives off a casual, which means that it will be a great fit for everyday wear.
- Very comfortable to wear.
- Fits perfectly around the user’s waist.
- The use of plastic belts helps you avoid detection by metal detectors.
- The manufacturer uses heavy-duty materials to build this belt, which makes it tough, and it will last a long time.
- It can’t be used for putting in a lot of equipment and may even break if used for storing heavy guns.
Best Tactical Belts: Buyer’s Guide:
When considering buying a tactical belt, look for these factors. These factors have been highlighted considering the elements from a few of Best Tactical Belts.
A Brief History of the Tactical Belt:
Belts have served their purpose for a long time now. Using a correct belt can increase your fashion outlook and save you from your friends’ pull an embarrassing joke on you. Even to people that deal with dangerous close calls every day, a belt is a great help.
The reference of this historic event has been taken from “Iliad”:
- The Zoster: a leather cummerbund with laid stones.
- The Porter: A weapon that was held together by a belt.
- The Telamon: A belt that helps hold an item over a person’s shoulders, probably some weaponry.
According to “lliad,” these belts were so strong that it could save the person wearing them from an arrow piercing through them!
As soon as the people started casting the buckles and hooks of the belt from a metal such as bronze, they started using it for trading purposes;
with the future improvements in the leather and iron being used, the value of the belts in the trade began to go up as they were an excellent tool for holding weaponry and other items.
What is a Tactical Belt Exactly?
There are many different kinds of belts, but only a few belts can be categorized as tactical belts.
The tactical belts are the kinds of belts that are specifically designed to fulfill a particular purpose.
There a few different types of tactical belts, such as the Instructor’s belt, Gun Belts, and various others. The best tactical belt will fulfill all your needs and also look fashionable.
Every different kind of belt differs in features and functions.
Different Types of Belts:
Since a belt is an everyday accessory to your outfit, you must purchase the best tactical belt. The best tactical belt is the one that perfectly balances the style, functionality, and comfortability. Here are a few different kinds of tactical belts:
- Instructor Belt: Instructor belt can be a great help in holding carabiner clips. If a person is trained correctly, the belts can also be used for emergency rappelling. These belts allow a person to clip them into a safe and reliable system while teaching others how to rappel or rescue someone stuck in high mountains.
- Tactical Riggers Belt: This kind of belt is made explicitly for rappelling purposes. Unlike the other belts, this type of belt provides an anchor point. When climbing up rugged terrain, this belt holds down the person’s outfit in a place and stops it from slipping. This aspect comes in handy in zip-lining, rock-climbing, and fast-roping.
- Tactical Gun Belt: As the name suggests, this kind of belt is designed to hold your pants and your firearm in a place. These kinds of belts are thicker and more rigid than a standard belt. These belts will protect stretch, twisting, and sagging the firearm as it is hazardous carrying a gun around.
- Tactical Duty Belt: These are the kinds of belts you usually see with the emergency response team workers. These belts can carry up to 15 pounds of weight, including a flashlight, keys, baton, or other duty weapons.
- Tactical Magnetic Latch Belt: These belts have recently made their way into this world. While these belts’ purpose seems unclear to us, they serve as a person’s magnetic mechanism.
- Tactical Web Belt: These belts are the best tactical belts for a person looking for a belt that provides friction. These kinds of belts will serve no specific purpose and are certainly made for any purposes that a tactical riggers belt does. Although they do look beautiful when worn with the right outfit.