When it comes to choosing the best fixed blade knife, there are so many options available on the market to choose from.
There are many different types of variations, such as the steel used, the kind of blade point, and so much more.
On the other hand, however, You also have an option between folding or fixing.
However, if you are a hunter, you already know that fixed blades happen to be a better choice considering how durable they are.
Always remember that the best fixed blade knife is going to take some beating and still keep going solid!
Keeping that in mind, if you are headed outdoors for hunting, camping, or something else, then you know you can’t head out without the best solid fixed blade knife.
But how do you choose the best fixed blade knife?
To make the process easier for you, we have put this list together.
In this list, we are going to review some of the best options on the market.
We have also added a buyer’s guide so you know what are the factors that you must consider while buying a knife.
So, let’s get into it!
KA-BAR Fighting Knife
MTech USA Xtreme MX-8054
Brand: MTECH USA XTREME
Morakniv Outdoor Knife
SOG NB1002-CP Knife
Brand: Buck Knives
Masalong Tactical Knife
Schrade SCHF45 Bowie Knife
Brand: Columbia River Knife & Tool
Brand: Columbia River Knife & Tool
TP33-BRK Dawn Warrior Knife
Henry 153UH Tail Tang Knife
Brand: Uncle Henry
Gerber 22-01629 Survival Knife
Brand: Gerber Gear
Gerber Ghoststrike Fixed Blade Knife
Brand: Gerber Gear
Best Fixed Blade Knife Reviews:
1. KA-BAR Full-Size US Marine Corps Fighting Knife – Best Military Fixed Blade
To start, we would like to present this best fixed blade knife.
This happens to be one of the most famous options available on the market.
This knife features a 7-inch blade. The total length, however, of this blad is about 11.875 Inches.
Due to this reason, this knife happens to be a considerably bigger option when it comes to hunting.
Other than its length, the aesthetics of this knife are also very striking.
Moreover, this knife is composed of very high-quality steel.
Furthermore, it also has a 20-degree edge angle and a drop point-style tip.
As for the handle, the handle of this knife is made from a leather handle.
Considering that, this happens to be one of the most comfortable grips to be put on a knife.
Designed with keeping combat in mind, this is a great choice when looking to buy the best fixed blade knife.
- This is a 7” Straight-edge blade.
- Due to its size and its edge, this blade happens to be an excellent choice for cutting through or for use in Combat.
- This best fixed blade knife has been made from 1095 Cro-van steel.
- This material happens to be highly enduring.
- The design of this knife makes it comfortable to hold.
- This knife wasn’t explicitly designed for hunting purposes.
2. MTech USA Xtreme MX-8054 Fixed Blade Tactical Knife – Best Tactical Fixed Blade
Coming from one of the finest manufacturers, this happens to be a great option when looking for the best fixed blade knife.
If you are headed out for any outdoor activities, this knife will make for a great companion.
This knife features a hefty tanto style-tip. Moreover, it is composed of 440 Black stainless steel.
The percentage of carbon is higher as compared to other options on the market.
Since the percentage of Carbon is higher, this option has superior hardness and edge retention.
Considering all the features, this happens to be one of the best options to take it to hunting expeditions.
- The Stainless Steel blade happens to be rather sturdy and rigid.
- As the carbon composition is higher, this blade is rather sturdy.
- This Blade knife comes with Black Nylon Sheath Included.
- All thanks to the included sheath, the users are able to make sure that they are able to store it safely.
- This Fixed blade knife comes with a grooved handle with an extended guard.
- The handle of this fixed blade knife is designed in such a way that it makes it uncomfortable to carry.
3. Morakniv Companion Fixed Blade Outdoor Knife – Best Fixed Blade Knife for Outdoors
If you are someone who goes hunting and wants a knife suited explicitly for outdoors, you have found the best fixed blade knife.
There are many reasons due to which we consider this knife to be the best.
Among many other things, the size of this knife is not too big.
The length of this blade makes this knife easy to carry for many people.
The size of this knife ensures that users will be able to gain firm control over their cutting.
Moreover, the manufacturer has used Swedish Stainless steel to make this knife.
Due to that reason, this blade happens to be very sharp and also happens to be highly enduring.
Backed by a lifetime warranty and is manufactured in Sweden, we cannot see any reason that makes it a wrong choice.
- The total overall length of this knife is about 8.6”.
- Due to this factor, this knife is easy to carry and have control over.
- This knife uses Swedish Stainless Steel.
- Swedish stainless steel is famous for being sharp and for durability.
- This knife has a drop point-style blade.
- The Sheath of this Blade is very basic.
4. SOG NB1002-CP Instinct Mini 1.9 Inch Full Tang Knife – Best Small Fixed Blade Knife
If you want something that has a smaller size, then this is the best fixed blade knife for you.
All of the options on this list have distinctive features.
As for this one, this product comes with a secondary blade.
With a small design, this blade knife also is paired with a secondary blade.
Since this knife is very compact, the users can conceal it, and it will feel like that it’s not even there.
Moreover, this knife has a full tang design.
Even though it has a small design, this knife is one of the most robust options available on the list.
Moreover, it also comes with a swivel sheath. This sheath easily attaches to your belt loop or boot.
- The Satin Stainless Steel blade of this knife happens to be one of the sharpest and most robust blades available on the market.
- This product comes with a G10 Handle grip.
- This Handle grip happens to be highly ergonomic as it comes with finger grooves.
- This Best fixed blade knife has a small design.
- This blade is not sharp when it arrives.
5. Buck Knives 119 Special Fixed Blade Knife – Best Classic Fixed Blade Hunting
This product happens to be one of the most renowned options on the list.
What makes this option a great choice is its ability to come in handy in hunting.
Considering the functionality and its design, this happens to be one of the most beautiful knives on the list.
What makes this blade a considerable choice is that everything about this blade makes it a favorable choice for hunting.
- The manufacturer has made this blade from high carbon steel.
- The fixed blade knife features a classic design.
- The sheather of this fixed blade knife is made from Genuine leather sheath.
Apart from being an excellent option for hunting, this knife also serves as a survival knife!
This best fixed blade knife happens to be one of the most versatile options.
It has many features, such as its tactical fighting claw shape.
Considering the shape of this knife, this knife can come in handy when it comes to hunting.
Moreover, this knife comes with an overall size of 7 Inches.
Furthermore, it comes with about 60HRC hardness and an alteration of stone wash and sanding upon the blade’s surface.
- The overall length of this knife is not too big, which makes it ideal for carrying.
- The fighting claw style of this knife makes it a great option when it comes to hunting.
- The Black colored G10 Handle makes this fixed blade knife ergonomic for hunting.
- Although this knife can work as a hunting knife, it can’t be put to much good use.
If you want something that can help you on hunts and comes equipped with excellent style, then this is the knife that you should get.
This is a bowie-style knife which makes it one of the most stylish options on the list.
Think of beauty and beast combined. However, this best fixed blade knife is relatively long.
Considering the materials and its size, this knife happens to be one of the heaviest options present on the list.
- Since this Knife features a blade made from titanium coated high carbon stainless steel, it happens to be one of the sharpest options.
- Since this a bowie-style blade, this knife happens to be one of the most stylish options.
- The Black Thermoplastic elastomer handle on this knife makes it easier for the users to carry this knife.
- The Blade material of this knife is not the toughest.
Designed by the famous Alan Folts, this can be the best fixed blade knife for you!
This knife features a Wharncliffe-style neck blade.
This blade is further patched with a tough G10 Handle.
Not only is this handle tough, but this handle also makes it comfortable for the users to carry this knife around.
Moreover, the blade used in the construction of this knife happens to be one of the sharpest options.
However, that is not all. Apart from being very sharp, this knife also happens to be highly durable.
Coming with a lifetime warranty, this would make for a great choice!
- The steel used in the construction of this blade makes it one of the sharpest knives.
- The steel used in the construction of this best-fixed blade makes it one of the sturdiest options.
- This product comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Considering the size of this knife, the handle is relatively small.
When it comes to looking for quality with low prices, this happens to be the best fixed blade knife on the list.
The blade of this knife measures about four and a half inches long.
Moreover, the blade of this knife has been composed of high carbon steel.
Furthermore, this blade is further fortified as the manufacturer has given it a black traction coating.
Thanks to the black traction coating, the blade looks and performs better.
Moreover, the handle of this knife has been composed of black linen Micarta.
Considering all the features, this happens to be one of the best options.
- This blade of this happens to be one of the most durable and sharpest options.
- The Drop Point style of this blade makes it stylish as well as easy to use.
- The Handle of this best fixed blade knife makes it easier for the users to establish a firm grip.
- This happens to be one of the most pricey options on the list.
This option is entirely different than most of the products here.
However, one thing is for sure; this is a traditional American Style Hunting Knife.
Whether it’s about the looks or the performance, this knife is made to impress.
However, when it comes to looks, this knife features some fantastic looks.
Considering those looks, a person looks fantastic when they use this knife.
Moreover, the included sheathe of this knife makes it a perfect fit.
- Made from high-quality steel.
- The unique design of this knife makes it look amazing.
- Comes with a sharpening stone.
- Some people find the design to be outdated.
11. Gerber 22-01629 LMF II Survival Knife – Best Fixed Blade Survival Knife
For the people searching for a survival knife, this is the best fixed blade knife!
The manufacturer has made this knife to be used to free aircrew and passengers from a downed aircraft.
The blade of this knife is made from rigid materials which allow it to cut through the fuselage from an airplane.
However, that is not all. This knife also features a butt cap and the tang.
These additionals insulate against stray wires and also helps in absorbing the shock from hammering quickly.
- This knife features a beautiful design.
- The Insulated butt cap makes for an excellent addition.
- The Ballistic Nylon sheath makes it a perfect option.
- This Fixed Blade knife weighs more than many other options.
12. Gerber 30-001006 Ghoststrike Fixed Blade Knife Deluxe Kit w/Ankle Wrap – Best EDC Survival Knife
Last but not least, this knife is better known as the Ghostrike knife. Cool name, right?
Made from 4220HC Stainless steel, this knife happens to be one of the most durable options on the list.
As if that wasn’t enough, the blade of this knife comes with a black ceramic coating.
This eliminates reflection on the blade as well as corrosion.
It also comes with a neoprene ankle wrap.
All in all, this happens to be one of the best fixed blade knives on the list.
- Made from high-quality blades.
- The Ankle wrap with Sheath Mount makes it easy to carry.
- Different Belt carry options available.
- The handle design isn’t suitable for everyone.
How to Choose the Best Fixed Blade Knife? – A Buyer’s Guide:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here goes our review of the best Fixed Blade knives that you can find on the market.
We have poured so much time and energy into this.
On behalf of that energy and time, we hope that you are able to choose the best option available for you.